View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 11:44 PM   #151
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

"You are so very brave Aleia, What have I come to find? Well, i have gotten lost a great number of times. Well, that was before i reached Enedwaith and a small company of rangers came across me on the road. I can still remember how frightened I was."

She frowned. "At first i thought they were bounty hunters after me, but then one man stopped and said to me, rather harshly, 'girl, what are you doing alone, on such a dangerous road?' Why, i could hardly speak! After a while they took me with them, I told them my name and that people may come after me. They said they would take me this far, and here I am."

Madea smiled. "But I have been thinking of how I might get out of my predicament. And i have come to this conclusion, I have to marry before I go home, at least. That is the only option I can see." She paused. "What of the other folk in this Inn, There are so many elves!"

~My lord, Éomer~