View Single Post
Old 09-27-2003, 08:52 PM   #379
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Okey Dokey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My thoughts of events in Bree for my posse of characters were as follows:

*Naiore has to learn of Menecin's presence at Imladris. Her plans to attack the Shire are then changed, seeing Menecin as a greater risk and danger, her personal reasons and her suspicion that Menecin is using Vanwe. She'll use Vanwe against him and Imladris.

*Naiore makes a concerted effort to further gull Vanwe whilst in Bree. It is easier to do there than on the road.

*Barrold needs to meet up with the underworld figures. I figured this would happen when he is out getting supplies for Naiore's attack on the Shire.

*Barrold will probably stumble across the news of Menecin. How he will do this I do not yet know. He won't know what it means, but sense that it is of great worth to Naiore and so furnishes it in return for a small sum of say, hmmmmmm 50 gold? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

*Naiore will change her plans and will need help if she is to take on Imladris. She sends Barrold to find help. He brings back the underworld types and the group is formed. It is a group of little loyalty and trust.

*Naiore sets off with the group and Vanwe for Imladris. She would be duly tracked and followed.

Does that help at all?
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight