View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 02:26 AM   #456
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I'm happy enough not doing an epilogue. We'll see.
I think no epilogues sounds fine and probable. I'm also leaning to think we can thereby leave the Elves and the Dwarf in the woods. If someone is terribly interested in what happened to them, they can make a new RPG out of it.

Valesse, please, could you post soon. I don't wish to pressure you but it's Thursday now and our deadline is Saturday. I will write my last post (which will also be the last post for the whole game) on Saturday, but you obviously need to post before that, so preferably today or tomorrow, right? Because if you too wait until Saturday we will be in a time zone confusion, especially as my timezone is much earlier than yours and I won't be writing the last post 6am my time on Sunday morning or anything... Or if you really have to have it until Saturday, then please wrote it in the morning/noon your time because then I have time to write my post before I go to sleep (because our deadline is due by the time I wake up, for sure).

Last edited by Thinlómien; 11-13-2008 at 02:33 AM. Reason: capitalism! err... I mean, capitalization ;)