View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 04:27 PM   #291
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'd love to have some opinions on this:

Should Vrór and Carl figure out this tunnel business before reporting back? I'd think they'd be torn on whether or not to make any bigger holes for fear they would be found (not at the pit end, but at the end they entered from).

Perhaps they would go with the assumption that it can lead them to the pit, but, when they actually go for the rescue, they run into a bit of difficulty - they find the way seemingly blocked, and realize that they should have expected the slavers to be a little more observant. But, either Vrór or Carl or someone else, perhaps even Rög with his *many talents* would find a way to get through?

I want to make a post for Vrór before I leave, but wasn't sure if I should just have Vrór and Carl do a bit more investigating to feel pretty certain that it leads to the pit, and then have them report back to the Fellowship; or, if I should have them make a bigger hole and climb through to find things to be 'blocked' (and then between the two of them they figure out a way to unblock it/get past).