View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:05 AM   #30
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin
All I can say for now is that to me, Rikae seems on the innocent side.
I agree, but on the other hand I think we shouldn't trust people judging merely by one long and clever post. Good analysis anyway Rikae, I admire people who can find so much to say from such pointless discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
It might be a bit nasty to say, but usually if a quiet person isn't lynched on Day1, Day2 will be more chaotic and in the end the poor quiet fellow will be lynched then just to be on the sure side as on Day3 we discuss the louder ones more. That is if the person lynched on Day1 isn't Wolf. (Assumptions, sadly.)
Now you must excuse me, Volo, I didn't quite grasp that point. Could you clarify it a little?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
I agree we need to keep an eye on quiet ones, I think it just really sucks when a person who is either always quiet or just has other priorities, is a wolf.
True again. But how is it possible to keep an eye on someone who never turns up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
Why soccer and not curling?
Curling would require more heads than one, I think
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote