View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 09:13 AM   #305
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Nerindel, that's an excellent point! I hadn't thought of the fact that the Gondorians know Tinar by name as well as his relationship to Wyrma. It would certainly be disastrous if he was made known to the Eagle clan! I'm not sure how to handle this best; so far, I would just like Mithadan and Airefalas to either 'forget' his name when he's introduced, or not to be present and then not mention it later. I'll have to figure out a reason he can tell them not to use his real name. If anyone has good ideas there I'd welcome them.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'