View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #53
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by blantyr View Post
Subtle discerning guy that I am, I can tell the Lamedon Square group isn't going to form a fellowship, and set forth to slay a dragon or destroy a ring.
Specifically within the Market, there may be no dragon or ring slaying, but you are more than welcome to try and round up other characters to discuss such a venture. Typically what would happen from that is that if enough players are interested in a specific plot/game idea, you could form an independent game with that aim. The Market itself is more of an open place for interaction, sharing of ideas, general character development, writing practice...

Quote:
Anyway, being the newcomer, I'm not sure how to push the plot forward if there isn't a plot.
Find someone whose character you want to interact with, and begin a dialog! Or create your own between multiple characters of yours. We've created the setting, you get to create the story that happens within that setting.