View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 02:59 PM   #132
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Nerwen

Ahh…yes…well…

I had the distinct impression yesterDAY that she was trying to signal that she had the Black Breath. I might have been off, but I had that impression. That does not make her look good to my mind toDAY.
Meaning my early Day One banter? Well you see, at the time I assumed victims were allowed to reveal outright- which they are, so actually it would be better to say I failed to guess that other players would assume they weren't. The point is that it didn't occur to me that it would be taken as a "hint".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Conclusion: I am *deeply* uncomfortable with her. Lottie’s suggestion regarding a potential plan exploiting McC seems a little chancy to want to risk for the wolves…but it would explain a lot to my mind. With the lack of a competing sick claim though, Nerwen’s claims cannot be discounted.
I can’t emphasize enough how uncomfortable on many, many fronts I am with her.
Hmmn. Lottie's theory on McCaber makes so little sense to my mind that I am myself rather "uncomfortable" with anyone who thinks it does. This is not really personal... it's just that a logical inference from the game dynamic is that, having targeted me last Night, the baddies will be trying hard to discredit me toDay... so when I see people doing what seems to me like clutching at straws, well it makes me wonder, even about you, who have otherwise seemed pretty innocent.

Also-
Quote:
Nerwen vs. Lottie
Is it possible they are both baddies and have concocted some kind of scheme?
Come on, how could that work?

Edit: x'd since last post.
Edit2: typo

Last edited by Nerwen; 10-29-2016 at 04:18 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote