Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2002, 06:33 PM   #124
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Losthuniel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): Friends at school; call me Sader(DO NOT ask!), but on the net: Losthuniel or Losth

Future Aspirations: write my book, graduate, get my parents to realize they have a freak of a daughter

Goal in life: write my book

Short term goals: Pass math, finish my Silmfic

Passion:reading, writing fanfiction, riding, LotR,

Hobbies:all of the above and web page coding (I'm Insane)And the PPC

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I am the Namless Entity. Know and Fear Me.

Fave book:Silm, LotR, Sabriel, Lirael, HDM

Fave movie:LotR, Emperor's New Groove,Mary Poppins,

Fave sport:Riding and Skiing

Fave store: !ndigo

Fave music: Alt. Rock

What you can't stand: Mary-Sues (you knew it was bound to come up), Bad writing,the Bloody Facists(school admin.) Discrimination

What you plain dislike:The la-las (popular girls. Don't ask.[I'm a walking contradiction. Get over it])

Who you admire: Tolkien.

What you most love to do:Read, write, surf the net.

Your self-confessed flaws:I'm a walking contradiction (as was stated before)and have a very bad temper.

What intrigues/fascinates you:Life. Oh, and how Finch, Deborah, Dwimordene, Ithilwen&Co got to be such good writers

What scares you: clones

Quotation to live by: "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" -Albert Einstien

Additional comments: Long live the Barrowdowns! Long live the PPC!"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Einstien
Losthuniel is offline   Reply With Quote