Thread: Annoying lines
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 02:19 PM   #46
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Yes: The last line by Aragorn was... errr... how do I put this delicately...BAD. LOL.<P>It was all good until that point. Except the Wizard's dual...that was a bit lacking. It would have been more amusing if...well: it would have been a lot better if they used actual fighting instead of throwing each other around...fire of some sort, etc. (Hey! Gandalf is keeper of that ring, after all!) Haha...I was joking with a friend: it would have been better with machetes than how it was. But: that was another part I didn't really like.<P>Aragorn was, in general, a bit too... American in the movie. Just the lines he had. I don't mind that Viggo HAD an American accent, I just wanted the character to be more...oh...Rangerly, I guess.<P>Maybe he'll be better in TTT (Oh! BTW: If any of you have the stomach for MTV: they're doing a little "Behind the Scenes" 5 minute pre-recorded thing on TTT during the "MTV Movie Awards" on Thursday. The show starts at 9:00 p.m. and LotR is up for about...6 or 7 awards (there are only about 11 awards, really...maybe 13)).