View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 09:02 PM   #722
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Oh? What do you say about them?
Well, at the part where Dom gets his splinter, I yell "Owch!" a bit loudly, and proceed to tell everyone in the room the story... And whenever there's a mountain scene I wave my arms like I'm directing helicopters and get funny looks from my parents... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Quote:
When you spend your spare time thinking of stuff you've done to add to here.
You get annoyed because you had loadsa stuff to post here and cant remember it. You start hitting the computer.
Yep. I'm guilty as charged [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I hate forgetting things like that...

-Your siblings insist you speak Elvish to their friends, just to show off your geek-ness *I told him to go kiss an orc [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] *

-You just barely escape death by making LotR comments while watching Harry Potter in a room full of HP fans... *Heh heh...Basilisk? No way. BALROG!!!*

-You walk to your friend's house barefoot, ignoring the scaldingly hot pavement and rocky backroads... *I'm gonna have blisters tomorrow*

-You get your mom to do the wave for Boromir the disco king. *I couldn't help myself! They were playing disco on the radio!*