View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #312
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Morsul, when exactly did I put suspicion on you?
Hmm You know what thank you for asking that question made me rethink what was said I'll Downgrade you from one of the top suspects to suspicious...

Quote:
Mnem:On the other hand, Morsul is irritatingly confusing and often confused. Which he is (for me, at least) elsewhere on the thread. Voting him would be easy, especially considering his vote for Mac.
Quote:
But it's always easy to vote for someone who you think voted weird. I didn't vote for you because 1). you were pretty yourself, as far as I could tell (which my vibes yesterday were saying were off for Inzil and Pitch... analysis of both hopefully coming up in an hour or two), and 2). to me it felt like doing so would be a copout. I don't like making "easy" votes in Werewolf, unless the Seer has come out and told me who a wolf is.
Now I feel I may have put too much stock in these few phrases... However since you asked these were what I was talking about