View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004, 10:58 AM   #114
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Nerin chewed on the warg meat slowly, his whole body was aching. He recieved quite a beating from the natives.

His jaw was throbbing from a blow he had taken from a fist that was bound in leather; his forehead was grazed with a dagger leaving a red mark and he had been tripped numerous times by the animal cunning of the Rhûnians. Many times his life could have ended if it wasn't for his companions coming to his side in the nick of time.

Nerin too had tried to do his best to defend his fellows, sometimes without even intending to. He had whipped out one his throwing hatchets at his attacker but he dodged it, so it continued to hurtle through the air, making its home in the back of another Rhûnian's head who was about to ambush Hænir from behind.

Another chance came to show Nerin's uncanny ability when Dwalin was about to be chopped to bits. The young Dwarf was swinging madly trying to deflect anything that came at him when he struck Dwalin's assailent in the chest with his elbow.

And now Dwalin sat beside him thanking him for saving his life. Nerin smiled slightly as his cheeks turned slightly red, they both laughed.

"It was the least I could, I'm sure you or anyone else would have done the same, we're all in this together even if we don't know eachother that well, which seems such a pity to me. If ye don't mind me askin' since we're on the subject, would you care to tell me a bit about yourself? It long overdue that we start to build friendships".