View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #357
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
Rikae, feelings a bit mutual. You just remind me of the sort of people I used to play with that thought they knew everything, but were simply as one dimensional and simplistic as the people they put down. I would think that if the morphs or the bear felt threatened by you that much, you'd be already dead, but I shouldn't probably mention that for fear of your ego. Also the real bear is having a hearty laugh at you while I am just a wee bit more than just exasperated.
Well, what can I possibly say? I've been playing here for three and a half years, and I've had some good times and made some friends. Heck, I even met my husband here.
But now, the place belongs to you and your crowd. I remind you of the people you've played with? The people who came into this little corner of the internet that was once frequented by those who shared an interest in something other than Werewolf and turned it into their own personal clubhouse, driving the old regulars away? You're among friends, and obviously you can insult me all you like. Your buddies' playing style is "simplistic" in my view, but I can't expect you to see how that is the case - it just happens that the old days, and the complexities of the games here I once enjoyed so much, are over.
Go ahead. Insult me all you like. As for my "ego" with regard to being killed, *shrug*. Read it that way if you want to.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote