View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 04:57 PM   #272
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
First of all:

Quote:
= Valier
Nonsense! We shall all see who is telling the truth tomorrow
No we will not. We shall be knowing something, but not the Truth! Aren't you a bit hasty now?

Quote:
= Nogrod
Just a gut stuff: Valier was bold enough to vote Nilp to death (as she had done before), and Glirdy made the goose move here - achieving Valier's immeadiate approval? Could it be that easy either?

= Glirdan
Unfortunately, I have nothing to disprove this idea. If I were to look at it from your point of view Nogrod (I have a strong feeling that you and morm are probably innocent), I could see how this were to work as well. But like I said, I don't have anything to disprove this theory.
This is either a most clever beastie-tactics I've ever seen, or then genuine. And I'm inclined to the latter... But if this interpretation of mine holds true, why was Valier so jumpy to disregard my hunch - with such bad reasons? (ok., it might also be my bad reasoning, as I can't right now see, how this thing could be settled by tomorrow...)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote