Old 09-10-2006, 05:12 PM   #77
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Entertainment Portion

Recent Evictee of Middle-Earth Idol
By Glirdan Tirithedain

I was able to catch up with Middl-Earth Idol's recent evictee, Celuien. Here's what she had to say.

Originally Posted by Glirdan
Well, here are you're questions for the interview.

Quote:
G - Excuse me! Celuien? Could I have a word?

C - Yes, yes you may.

G - Thank you. How was your experience on Middle-Earth Idol?

C - Quite confusing, since I participated along with a mysteriously appearing anakronism from Mordor who also posted under my name. I never knew which one of us was around until she disappeared a few weeks ago. Plus, I never expected to make it past round one. Neither Panakeia nor I have an extensive knowledge of non-classical music. Still, it was fun while it lasted.

G - What do you think of the judge's?

C - Great job! The judges were fair and helpful, though Mr. Cowell's constant Karaoke references grew trying after a while.

G - What do you think of the competition?

C - Very fun, and very intense. All of the competitors have been wonderful and shown great ability in all of the rounds. It was great to sing with them!

G - Who do you think is going to win the competition?

C - Anyone of the remaining contestants could easily take the title, but I think LMP might pull off the win.

G - Are you going to continue with your singing after this?

C - Only for an audience of skwerlz.

G - Thank you for your time.

C - No problem.
Stay tuned next week as I manage to catch up with the next judge (me!) and evictee.