View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 02:58 AM   #333
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Firstly, apologies for my absence. It is owing to extenuating circumstances that cannot be avoided.

Presently, I can only offer brief discussion. I won't be posting for some days for my characters but I have not disappeared. I expect to be back in some fashion by Monday (board time).

As for the matter at hand, I had hoped to use the bond that was developing between Hanasian and Vanwe as leverage for when Vanwe decides to throw her lot in with the Dunedain later on in the RP.

I ask that, whatever you decide, some scope for that impetus for Vanwe be developed in some other way (be it with a new character, NCE or an existing character).

If you decide not to recruit another ranger and not create Hanasian as a NCE, I'll need to create a bond for Vanwe over the course of the RP with another existing character. Perhaps Maethor, as Vanwe is not quite so terrified of him as she is of Amadur.

I hope the above makes sense. I'm sorry I can't be of more help right now.

Arveleg I'm sorry I missed your arrival and the opportunity to extend my greetings. Seems the chance has well passed and you've left us. Sorry about that too.

Belated as this is, and likely pointless as I suspect you won't read this at this late stage, Mae Govannen and Namarie.
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight