View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #46
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Let's see then...

Feanor I think William Dafoe. He's got that really intense energy about him, bordering on madness.

Fingolfin Daniel Day Lewis (actually I see both Fingolfin and Feanor as looking younger than these actors but I can't think of any better ones nonetheless. At least they look about the same age)

Maedros Not sure here...

Celeborn Jude Law would be perfect, as someone already noted.

Curufin Christian Bale

Ándrog Mads Mikkelsen (a Danish actor, Rune at least knows him)

Hurin Who else but Russell Crowe!?

Turin It should be a strapping young lad and a real heartthrob. Hm. Dunno who really.

Melian Gwyneth Paltrow has a very compassionate look that might fit the role. And she's gorgeous.

Thingol A snotty Hugh Grant perhaps

I also like the idea of Gwen Stefani as Idril which someone had. It does seem fitting somehow.

Quote:
fron Anguriel
To get back to casting-Angelina Jolie as Luthien would be a mistake of Oliver Stone-esque proportions. She has sex appeal without being beautiful, the utter opposite of Luthien.
Luthien doesn't have sex appeal?? C'mon, she's so fit she could do a Mata Hari on Morgoth himself! I agree that Angie Jolie would be a huge mistake though. Luthien should be a natural beauty.