View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #1967
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
My dream began as one of what I call my morning hallucinations. I tend to put my alarm on snooze and lie in bed half-awake for about 15 minutes before I get up, often without even opening my eyes to put the alarm on pause, which causes all sorts of half-dream half-awake stuff in my brain. Once I dreamt that way that I was a hunter in ww, and I found out that I could win the game if I only pressed the button on my phone (which has the alarm) only when certain numbers appeared, and instead of normal times I kept seeing stuff like 13327952.73. I don't know what I did to the phone, but I was sure I was winning the game, and I obviously overslept. Badly.

So this is not always good. But today was a fun dream. And I awoke on time.

First, in my dream I knew suddenly that when my phone rings this way it means Shelob is close. It worked kind of like Sting glows when orcs are near. Then I saw Agan. Her hair was very messy. She warned me about Shelob, and I said I knew. We saw a very disappointing spider rush by, and the Shelob part was over. (If you were expecting a spider nightmare, be disappointed.)

Then we were somehow transported to Agan's apartment, where she lived with Greenie. She and I started arguing passionately over something, and she was being offensive. Then we decided to put aside our differences, and I asked Agan if I could post on the Downs. For some reason the computer was unavailable, so I had to post from Agan's mobile device. Well, not exactly. It looked like one, but it wasn't a phone. I couldn't figure out how to use the keyboard (typical me ), and Agan got very annoyed. "Look," she said, "if you want to press backspace, it's this button," (points to a blank button), "and this one is enter, and if you press them together it's shift." Well, in my defense, I just saw 2 blank white buttons, so how was I supposed to know how to use them? I was typing from Agan's account, so I said something like "Hi everyone, this is [insert my username], and I'm posting from Agan's place!!!" For some reason my username was not G55 but something very random that does not contain capital letters, like "parrot" or "lizzard".

Greenie came in then, said hi, grabbed her purse, and rushed out again with apologies, because she was late for work and couldn't stay to chat with us.

Then we saw a comercial on TV that had something to do with packing trunks, and we (or at least I) realized that we need to pack, and we packed so many trunks that they piled up almost to the ceiling. We both were tired from piling all those trunks, so we sat on some couches.

Then, for some reason, the setting changes again, and instead of sitting on a couch I am sitting on a desk with my work stuff scattered all over it, and I'm trying to sort out some RL work issues. My mother comes in and tells me to put my work away immediately and start studying for exams, but I tell her that I'm finished my history exam and that I even finished it early. And, lo and behold, my history exam papers are now lying on the desk above my work stuff. My mother seems satisfied and leaves. I don't know why, since at the time of my dream I still had my physics exam to write.

Anyways, not a very Downer ending for the dream, but Agan being offensive is very entertaining to think about when you're not actually trying to argue with her.