View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #363
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Aha! Such a good thing that I updated my little WW Excel chart with all my notes and stats, and now this thread gets bumped...

Total games: 12
% games won: 42%
% games won as goodie: 50%
% games won as baddie: 0%
% of games in which I consider my personal performance successful: 58%

By role:
Ordo: 4 games (2 wins, 2 successful - note: not the same 2 games)
Seer: 3 games (1 win, 3 successful - the 2 losses were very close, and I was still quite satisfied with my performance)
Ranger: 2 games (2 wins, 1 successful)
Hunter: 1 game (0 wins, 0 successful. It was the time I committed suicide at 1am local time on Day2 very noisily, as Boro and Nerwen may remember)
Wolf: 2 games (0 wins, 1 successful - these were my 1st and 3rd games, no wonder...)

Interesting notes:

I was an ordo most often, as is expected. However, I was an ordo only 33% of my games, which is a very low statistic for an average village.

I was the Seer in 25% of my games (the chance of being the Seer in one game is 8%, and that with a pretty small village). This is ridiculous. This is probably where all my ordo percentages are being eaten up. Evidently, I am best at this role as it is the only one with 100% satisfaction.

I have been the Ranger and Wolf the same amount of times (17%), which is odd considering that there are usually three wolves and no more than one Ranger. In fact, I haven't been evil since my third game (and yet you've lynched me 4 times since then - that's 44%! But one of those lynches was a lost race between the already known wolves and innocents, so I don't suppose it counts. )

The Hunter is the lowest in all statistics. I've been one the least times (aside from cobbler and lover, which I've never been), had the least wins (zero, tied with wolf) and no satisfaction .

Now, when I play a score or so more games, I wonder if the stats will level out...