View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:28 PM   #378
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Correct, love. That was the game immediately before the clapping incident. We had started out counting to ten rather than clapping, but Greenie was so pleased with herself she audibly smiled and Phantom called her on it, so we went to clapping instead (which ended so well for everyone
Ah true! I can't believe I forgot about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Interesting to learn of that clapping method, I had never heard of that before. While I can see how that would help in some ways, I think that would also serve to limit the communication of the wolves even more as that takes away their ability to hand gesture.
That was just night 1 before we had a mod - in our games the first to die will take care of modding so that nobody has to miss a game. We wanted to give the wolves the time to see each other but didn't want to sit blind unnecessarily long, and nobody felt the wolves would miss something major if they couldn't point before the game had really begun.