View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 05:49 PM   #380
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Silmaril Stats updated

I have played in 26 games in 7 years.

Wolf: 27% (7 times)
Cobbler: 8% (2 times)
Ranger: 12% (3 times); as far as I remember, I've made one save - protecting myself
Hunter: 4% (1 time); and sort of another, but it's counted among lovers because I was a lover with an extra kill
Lover: 8% (2 times)
Ordo: 42% (11 times)

Note that I've never been a seer!

I've been good in 65% of the games and evil in 35%.

In the winning team: 38% (10/26 games)
In the winning team when evil: 67% (6/9 games)
In the winning team when wolf: 71% (5/7 games)
In the winning team when innocent: 24% (4/17 games)

Survived end of game: 27% (7 games)
Survived when wolf: 57% (4/7 games)
Survived when innocent: 18% (3/17 games)

Lynched: 35% (9 games)
Wolf-killed: 27% (7 games)
Killed by someone else: 12% (3 games)

15 different fellow wolves.
Thrice with: Greenie (this is almost half my wolf games actually, and we won them all too)
Twice with: Nerwen, Fea, sally & Brinniel (again, won all these)
Once with: Mith & Isabellkya (my first pack), Macalaure, Valier, Lommy, Roa, Caílin & Nilp (Duelling Wizards so there were other wolves too, but we three got to talk), Inzil, Shasta

Games played:
xxiii the lost age, mod: Volo
xxiii other minds and hands, mod: Rikae
xxiv bloodbath in the anduin vale, mod: SPM (first game as a wolf, and what a village it was!)
xxxx the scouring of the shire vol 2, mod: Nogrod (one of my favourite wolf victories here with an amazing pack of Fea, Green and Mac)
xxxxi with a twist, mod: phantom (after four games, two of which as a wolf, this is the first game I got a vote.)
xlii the meaning of life forever, mod: Volo
xliii mist in the barrow-downs, mod: Farael
xlv the fellowship of saruman, mod: Legate (one of my favourite games, even if I was lynched on day 2, and me a ranger.)
xlvi getting back to basics, mod: Menel
xlvii duelling wizards ii, mod: Nogrod
xlviii when virtual becomes reality, mod: Brinn
lii star-crossed two: together for eternity, mod: Diamond
liii the republic, mod: Fea
liv the council of evil, mod: Gollum the Great
lv sing when you're winning, mod: Mith
lvi panic at the prancing pony, mod: Kitanna (my all time favourite. This game literally had me waking up at 6 in the morning to wolf PM or, alternatively, save Nerwen from the gallows, or stay up till 6 heart racing, waiting for the cobbler to seal our victory. Other fellows included Brinn and sally but they were lynched shortly after my transformation from cursed to wolf thanks to the seer - who dreamed two wolves and still lost!)
lvix this time it's real, mod: phantom
lxi grimm tales, mod: wilwa
lxxv it's always tea time here, mod: wilwa
xxx it's about time, mod: Inzil
xxxiii the nightmare on the east road, mod: Boro (another wolf victory with Green & Shasta I have fond memories of. I recently came across some of our old PM's, and they're gold.)
xxxv the lost philosophers of the maiar, mod: Nogrod
xxxvi the halls of mandos, mods: Rikae & Mac
xcii the disaster by the lake, mod: Boro
xciii the betrayal at henneth annûn, mod: Pitchwife
xcvi the fell winter of 2911, mod: Kit (I achieved my only ranger protection here! It pays off to be selfish.)

And games (co)modded:
xxxix do werebalrogs have wings, Lommy's co-mod. Wolves: Mac, Brinn & Naria. Village win.
xliv in the house of tom bombadil, mod. Wolves: Nerwen, Nogrod, Kitanna. Wolf win.
xxxiii return to tol-in-gaurhoth, Lommy's co-mod (or more of a helper, really). Wolves: Inzil, Nogrod, Eönwë. Wolf win.
civ spambot apocalypse, Nerwen's co-mod. Wolves: Boro, Kitanna. Wolf win.
cvi tol-in-westeros, mod with Kath. Wolves: Inzil, Lommy, Mac. Village win.

Lesson learned: when I'm (co)modding, irrespective of whether I'm involved in choosing the roles, Mac, Nogrod, Kitanna and Inzil have a tendency to end up on the bad side.

Last edited by Aganzir; 07-15-2014 at 05:56 PM.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote