View Single Post
Old 06-20-2003, 12:31 AM   #13
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Lachlan slowly spurred his horse on through the streets. It was a fine day in Edoras, and despite the chilly wind, he could feel the sun through his light linen shirt. Today he was delivering ale to The White Horse for a special occasion. Grinning, Lachlan wondered if he would have the chance of seeing this event.

Slowing to a stop in front of the Inn, he leapt out and greeted the Inkeeper. 'Why Lachlan, where is your father?' Bethberry asked. He smiled 'His errands took him to the other side of the City, so I offered to help him with this one delivery' Walking around the back, he began to unhook the back of the cart, Looking around he mumbled to the onlooking Inkeeper 'Youre short of hand I see?' Bethberry frowned 'Indeed. And on a day like this!' Lachlan reached up and began unloading the kegs himself. 'I'd be happy to helo ye today. I only had this one errand to do, and father gave me the day to myself!'

Bethberry smiled and said 'Why thankyou Lachlan, it would be much appreciated. Though, Ill mind you watch out for the lasses wandering around here. I still remember the last time you worked for me, you had all of them following your every word' Lachlan laughed at this 'Was it that bad? I couldn't tell!' he brought down the last keg with a flourish, and wiped his brow.

'Well, what shall I do next?'

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]