View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Heroine jumps on horse with no assistance, despite her petite stature and the gigantic size of the equine: take a shot.

Heroine's hair is described as "flowing" while riding: take a shot.

Heroine's hair is called "tresses" or "locks": take two shots.

Heroine's clothing (preferably an impractical, flimsy dress) is described in exhaustive detail: take a shot.

Heroine's clothing is called "feminine yet practical"
: take two shots (courtesy of ).

Heroine causes every man in sight to fall in love with her
: take a shot.

Heroine causes Elrond/Denethor to decide to end his widowed status: take two shots.

Heroine becomes pregnant, decides to go back to her real life and raise the offspring of ..... without letting the child's father know of her condition: take a shot.

Heroine falls in love with Arwen, causing her to leave Aragorn so they can be together (alternative: Éowyn leaves Faramir for her): drink whatever beverage you want in any quantity you like, there's little danger - I've never seen it happen in any fan fiction I've ever read!

No shots are allowed for misspellings, homophones, and grammatical mistakes - no reader can possibly drink that much!

More:

Heroine is, unknown to herself at first, the heir to a kingdom in Middle-earth: take a shot.

Heroine's singing softens the hardest heart, even awaking the dead: take a shot.

Heroine's name has at least four syllables, of dubiously Elven origin: take a shot.

Heroine's name has at least six syllables, including elements from the various cultures of her mixed genetic background: take two shots.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 06-24-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote