View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #694
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Okay, folks, here's an edited version of Ang's plottishness, so we can see if we can hammer out how to handle our resident antagonists. These characters are now up for grabs by whoever wants to play them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel
Sador (real name Beren) is in love with Gloredhel and wants to show Aldarion up by making him too convincing in the part of Maeglin (a delusional plan worthy of a semi-mad playwright)

Sador, with his sister's help, is the Middle-Earth equivalent of Shakespeare, though not yet so successful

Aldarion was to be lured back to the Swan Players after Cirdacil was replaced as Master of the Revels by Gloredhel's father, leaving Gloredhel's brother in charge of the Swans, and giving Aldarion his old role back

Sador, finally, wanted to be the Swans' playwright too

Cirdacil - repentant after meeting his long lost great nephew - may be inclined to undo much of this plan.
I've also got a lot of lazy writer's inertia, so feel free to hold me accountable (aka harass me) for keeping this running.