Thread: Kidnapped!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 02:35 PM   #11
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

As Jemel came to Caras Galadon, she first made her way to the small aviary, to see how Aniram's flight went. As she walked she bumped into Harlon, the King's Fool.

"How did the show go?" Jemel asked Harlon as she dug into her pockets for a coin or two.

"It went alright. Though I needed some help from Nuhrive," Harlon answered as Jemel handed him some lembas from her pack, since she couldn't find change.

"Nuhrive...Fleetheart? Isolde and Milar's child?" Jemel wondered aloud, searching her memory.

"That's the one. Thank you for the lembas. Must be off!" Jemel shook her head as Harlon ran off to Varda knows where.

Jemel strode into the aviary, and in greeting she recieved chirps, caws, and cries from every bird one could imagine. She became a perch for more than one kind of bird. Through the clouds of animals flew a hawk, magestic and smooth in flight. Aniram perched on Jemel's outstretched arm, and placed a parchment into her hands.

"Thank you, Aniram. Next time you can go straight to Galadriel though, and I'll be here to fill your food and water dishes," Jemel stroked Aniram's head with her forefinger. "Give this to the Lady, I know you are sure of the way. I'm going to send horses to the western border."

Jemel shook the other birds off her shoulders, and gave the parchment back to Aniram. Then she went to the stables, and talked to the stableboy about extra horses. He agreed to go to the border with two horses. Jemel thanked him and left, taking her time as she went to go and see Galadriel and Celeborn about the recent happenings. Lately there had been many meetings with Lothlorien's older residents, but Jemel often had private meetings with the Lord and Lady about her thoughts and findings.

[ December 31, 2002: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]