Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 07:30 PM   #364
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The bats flew over head in a fury of shadowed wings, blackening the already dark sky that hung in the heavens, foreboding and heavy. Anarya put her hands over her head. She was beginning to regret going on this "adventure" if you could call it that. All this was becoming, rapidly, was a suicide mission.

The bats passed and the travellers found a secluded area that had sufficent enough cover so they would not be seen from the air. They did not risk a fire, so close to the Enemy's dwelling and sat in the cool twilight eating some smoked meat. The taste was not very appitizing so Anarya put hers down and gave it to Khelek who took it thankfully. Anarya's mind was too full to eat.

She pondered for quite a while what was going to happen to them as she sat on the branch of a large tree on her watch. Night was coming quickly and with it new dangers more perilous every dusk. A sound startled Anarya. She turned and saw Rudhchamion on the branch across the way.

"My turn for watch," He said simply as they switched branches, Rudhchamion perched on the lookout branch while Anarya stood on one of the lower branchs which one used to climb up on to the top.

Anarya beagn to edge her way down but stopped resting her arms on the branch in front of her, her chin resting on her hands.

"Do you think we'll get out of this alive?" She asked quietly the question that had been bothering her.

No answer came. Anarya looked up. Rudhchamion sat silently in deep thought, a slight breeze made his arrows in his quiver tremble slightly, her hair moving with them.

"You can tell me," She added softly, "I won't tell anyone else."