Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2003, 02:29 PM   #398
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

They had gone for several miles, Daegon arguing with the orcs all along. They were all so stupid. The orcs talked with eachother, laughing at something. Daegon glared at them. All he wanted was to get his sister and leave. He did not wish to converse with some moronic orcs.. the orcs told him to sit down, and after taking away his weapons, they laughed and walked away.

"Stay here, elf.. we'll have someone along in a bit to talk with you.."

Gayahithwen pulled at her ropes, in another hopeless effort to free herself. Not that she knew what she would do if she actually succeeded, but she felt better when actually doing something. She looked at Rinurion, who were muttering things about 'the traitor'. She knew who he meant - Daegon. She still hadn't gotten over his betrayal.. He had seemed such a nice person, although she hadn't known him for very long.

The orcs made him sit down a bit from the group of elves he had betrayed. Gayahithwen realised none of the orcs really cared, so she edged closer to Daegon, not knowing really what to say, but still trying to say something.

"Daegon?"

He looked up at her, his eyes filled with different feelings.. Guilt was one, hope another, then, there was despair and doubt..

"I.. I tried to do what seemed right," he began. "I.. they.. it's.. my sister.." The words failed him, and he turned away from her, ignoring her pleads for an explanation.