View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 05:54 AM   #384
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I tend to agree with Spm that the wolf might be better caught from those with little or no suspicions than from those who are at gunpoint everyday. Unfortunately we have no such persons here.

Looking at the latest happenings that might give Spm and possibly Kath some relative safety. I'm not sure whether I would be totally happy with that, but as a working hypothesis might start with it. Even though it's pretty convenient to lay out a rule that makes the one presenting it to be safe... *coughSpmcough*

But really, there seems to be quite many people here with no actual suspicion around. A bit too many. Mith and Ang have been astonishingly at peace in here. That kind of worries me. tp has been here, there and everywhere but still quite safely without votes other than the first-Day ones. Di gathered votes on first two Days but seems to have been forgotten now?

I will probably start with these four latter ones as I come back a bit later.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote