View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 01:51 PM   #398
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The thing I find somewhat uncomforting is that he seems to have no real suspicions. I know it's not easy to come up with anything "substantial" in this kind of game but still he seems to play very safely indeed. I mean he is not going openly towards anyone (Roa excluded) and each time he airs a suspicion he kind of backs it with reservations or talking nicely. Look at his interactions with tp and Spm, at lesser level with myself too. Accusations, suspicions, arguments and always coming back with positive evaluations. He also seems pretty active in backing the innocence of Di and lately also Kath. Trying to assure enough friends he is then? Making too much friends to look innocent? A wolf's main concern during the Days is self-preservation, an innocent's to pick the wolves. On these standards Ang seems to be more up to the first than the second option.

I'm surely having some suspicions on Ang now.

I'll be back in something like two hours (for not a too long period of time, sadly).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote