View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 09:41 PM   #424
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen
As for tgwbs' plan...that's very silly. It's making me think that you are the sole male wolf, and the rest are females, so it would be okay for you to sacrifice yourself because you know that there will still be two female wolves left in the end - the other one being killed along with her lover.
Interesting. The rest of this werewolf's post is a lot of hot air signifying a wish to survive, but this one paragraph could maybe fall under the heading of "speaking as much truth as a werewolf can get away with". You see, it seems to me that Farael is playing his typical game and that he has his sites set (probalby wrongly) on Kath; but his observation about Guy's non-lover-wolvish desire to get rid of all the men seems rather suspicious. I wouldn't put it past Guy in the least to say "I'm a werewolf" and actually be one. This "we have to get the lovers" desperation lends credence to such a thought.

So if you really want to double lynch someone (there being 17 voters), there are 6 voters to go including me, and if all 6 vote Guy, there's a chance that we might have gotten two werewolves. Obviously, Kath already has 4 votes, and lynching her though in my opinion probably incorrect, will at least clear up that issue. By the way, Eomer's quick agreement to Guy's 'Plan' leads me to worry about him as the possible other werewolf.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote