View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 09:43 PM   #27
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
That's what I wanted to hear. So that's along the Brandywine, not any short-cuts through the Shire itself (nothing like turning westward and taking the road to Oatbarton or or anything like that)? And the company is not taking any roads - just going along the river?
Well.... I believe we will travel through Buckland and cross the bridge. After the bridge .....well I have some ideas.... but there is always room for a little side tracking is'nt there? I am sure if you had somewhere in mind that you wanted to start, we can find a way to "find" you. I think we should wait till we start and get going and let our characters find there way. I will be having Bunny lead the way a little bit, because of her map, but I am sure others will have other plans or ideas.

I love the bios. Hopefully we will hear from the maybes soon and then we can get down to discussing things and picking our name.......speaking of the name does anyone care for the one we have? It was just a spur of the moment thing, so I won't be hurt if anyone wants to change it.