View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #1103
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Shasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I ask one question: what on earth was that stuff about voting Legate?!? As a wolf I would never have come and got my fellow lynched on the very last minute if I had already voted and said I wouldn't be back - if I managed to come back, I'd just stare at the screen and hope for the best. Maybe that just proves you're a better wolf than I'd ever be.
Heh, heh, heh. I asked him the same thing. He didn't expect Legate to actually be lynched, so he was just doing it for appearance, blah blah. Obviously he'd explain it better than me, but yeah. He didn't do it on purpose.

*hugs poor Legate* Wilwa told me everything upon my death except who the cursed was (because that was her little secret....hehe) so when you got turned I nearly died of shock.

Love you too, Lottie.

*snuggles Boro the Birthday Boy*

ETA: x'd with many a Shasta. Whoops. Lol and you also cursed, like a lot. A lot.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote