Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MatthewM has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to MatthewM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
MatthewM's new Boromir takes are great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
And Matthew's Boromir gives me the creeps (that means he is great, and also don't interpretate it as anything against Boromir, Matthew - it's just how it's meant to be).
Thank you! Your compliments are much appreciated.

The clips sound awesome. Great job to everyone. I love how you get those P's rolling, Greenie. I'm very excited that we are getting closer and closer to this.

Nogrod, to your question on the chapter- yes, I definitely would like to be Boromir, I'd rather not act as someone else. So I favor choosing a chapter from The Fellowship, in specific from Book II. Like Legate said, there would be plenty of roles for each to take and a decent amount of dialogue for each. If we wish to incorporate Elves, I would suggest a chapter from Rivendell (The Council of Elrond) or any of three from Lorien- although I think one of them (Lothlorien, I believe) does not have much dialogue from The Fellowship.

edit: I'm working on the mic situation...hopefully I will find a solution with the background noise.

Last edited by MatthewM; 04-09-2008 at 04:43 PM.
MatthewM is offline   Reply With Quote