View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #246
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewM View Post
Are these two characters, along with Gandalf and Elrond,the only ones that have not been casted?
I think so.

Quote:
Also- I had an idea the other day. I'm not sure how many of you know about FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com - but it is a website, kind of like MySpace (although I think it better) where you can sign up and make your own page. Facebook used to be just college networking, but now anybody can join regardless of age. It is spam-free, unlike MySpace, and what I like most about it right now is the ability you have to create a Group. I already have two groups dedicated to two of my other main interests, and I was thinking that once we have a full cast and start the project it would be nice if we created a Facebook Group for our project. Not to sell it, only to share it and it also could be used as a secondary communications device aside from the BD. I was thinking of calling it something like "The Lord of the Rings - The Ring Goes South - A Barrow-downs Production". Don't worry about copyright laws, because there are countless Facebook groups dedicated to LotR and Tolkien already in existence.
I wouldn't have anything against that, but I know at least one anti-facebookist in this project group. But I too think we might need some external site through which we could operate this as the Barrow-Downs' possibilities of sharing stuff seem quite limited - it's a discussion forum after all. (PS. Matthew, you might like to check this out...)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote