View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #40
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craydon1 View Post
As for giving people something to analyze, what if we figured out a question (or a few) that people could answer that would show something about themselves. Now these questions don't have to be blunt (ex If you happened to be a werewolf, who would you kill?), but something that opens you up for examination. I'll give an example and answer it: What, based on the role you have (publicly) in the town, would you have been doing last night that would make it impossible for you to be a werewolf? Now my answer: I would have been playing my guitar outside a tavern well into the night to try to get enough change for a room or a meal. Just a suggestion to give people something to work with.
Actually, not a bad idea. This gives people a 'reason' to post (answering one problem) and gives other players a chance to see your writing style.

I'd be finishing the hemming and embroidery on the skirt of a dress. The intricate stitching kept me up for a long time, and when I was finished, I was too tired to do anything but sleep.