Old 07-03-2003, 11:11 AM   #3
LePetitChoux
Vegetable of Doom

LePetitChoux has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to LePetitChoux
Pipe

Name (that you go by): Ana(stasia)

Future Aspirations: To be a classicist

Goal in life: to fully decipher Linear A (an ancient language/script used by the Minoans)

Short term goals: to finish the Bible, to have a pleasant holiday

Passion: Ancient Greek (very recent), and classics in general. And Languages. And reading

Hobbies: Badminton

Famous for (okay this is where you get to
brag about yourself): I'm the daughter of the Fujifilm photographer for two years (2000 and 2002 I think...)

Fave book: The Lord of the Rings (obviously), Dvenatsat' Stul'ev, The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy, numerous Agatha Christie novels, and lots of other books I can't remember right now.

Fave movie: Kin Dza-Dza

Fave sport: Badminton

Fave store: Whittards of Chelsea (because of free samples), Purves & Purves

Fave music: In no particular order: Myst 3: Exile Soundrack, Enya, LotR Soundtrack(s), Shocking Blue, Kino (Russian band), Nautilus Pompilius (I hope that's how you spell it!) (another Russian band), Yat-Kha (yet another Russian-well, Tuvan-band), Amélie Soundtrack, and the list goes on and on...

What you can't stand: People shouting and/or smoking in public transport

What you plain dislike: slugs

Who you admire: nobody that I can think of right now.

What you most love to do: read, surf the 'net, walk from my house to the Starbucks at Tower Bridge

Your self-confessed flaws: I have none, heh heh

What intrigues/fascinates you: ancient civilizations, cultures, languages etc.

What scares you: Revelation

Quotation to live by: "Vremya, kotoroye u nas est', eto den'gi, kotorih u nas net" (The time we have is the money we don't have), said by Ostap Bender in that wholly remarkable book, Dvenatsiat' Stuliev (12 Chairs), "Ku!" (from my favourite film)

Additional comments: I have none. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]