View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 04:38 PM   #35
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
Sting

Name (that you go by): Chelsea, Faye, Chels, Chelsaroo, and Chelsa

Occupation: Student (very dedicated) and full time Lakepartier!

Future Aspirations: Go to college, get a degree, and get married! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Goal in life: To be successful and have a good happy life.

Short term goals: Make the Vollyball team, and have a good year in Highschool.

Passion: Music, Writing Poetry (even if I'm not that good at it), Making people laugh and happy, Helping others [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hobbies: The above plus Gaming, Computer, Role Playing, Reading, Singing, Acting, and so much more.

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Pointing out my discovery of the 'mini dipper', Being one of the few who actually knows how to have an intelligent conversation, Being someone who will listen, annoying my friend Drew by reminding him that it wasn’t Dr. Pepper (really hilarious inside joke), and being one of the only ones out of my friends to actually get excited about buying books. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fave book: All of Tolkiens books (of course), Song of Albion, Anything by Stephen Lawhead, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Night by Elie Wiesel, Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison (really funny book!), Harry Potter, Good Fairy/Bad Fairy by Brian Froud, and others..

Fave movie: Nightmare Before Christmas, FotR, TTT, Moulin Rouge, LXG, Halloween, Matrix 1 and 2, Rush Hour 1 and 2, Austin Powers, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and some others..

Fave sport: Vollyball, Soccer, Football, Swimming, and Motocross.

Fave store: Its all about Hot Topic my friends, then comes Best Buy and Electronics Boutique for Video Games and CDs.

Fave music: Oh you just had to ask: AFI, The Used, The Ataris, Evanescence, Nirvana, Incubus, Coldplay, System of a Down, Weezer, The White Stripes, Jimmy Eat World, The Music, The Exies, Linkin Park, Dave Matthews Band, Sugarcult, Disturbed, The Starting Line, Rage Against the Machines, The All American Rejects, Sum 41, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Revis, Staind, Metallic (they’re okay), MxPx, Thrice, Janes Addiction, Rancid, Alien Ant Farm, Dashboard Confessional, Switchfoot, Billy Talent, Fountains of Wayne, Matchbox 20, Greenday, Powerman 5000, Creed, Sublime, Goo Goo Dolls, Queens of the Stoneage, Foo Fighters, Audioslave, Godsmack, Rammstien, Offspring, The Ramones, 3 Doors Down, Blink 182, Roxcar Racer, Limp Bizket, Taproot, Trapt, Fuel, Oasis, Counting Crows, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Puddle of Mud, Vendetta Red, New Found Glory, Slipknot, Smile Empty Soul, Die Trying, Eve 6, Smashing Pumpkins, Seether, Salive, Something Corperate, The Distillers, The Vines, Zwan, Less Than Jake, Hot Hot Heat, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Rob Dougan, Train, P.O.D, The Beetles, The Beach Boys, The Who, The Police, Brand New, Korn and oh so many more! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What you can't stand: People who judge people on the way they dress, not doing well at something, being put on the spot, people who don’t know me that decide to dislike me, being broke, and no one talking to me (I love to talk! I can’t help it. But I’m not annoying so don’t worry [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

What you plain dislike: The above, Spiders, Balloons, and how expensive pants are at Hot Topic :P

Who you admire: Some of my friends, Stephen Lawhead, Nicole Kidman, and my mum [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What you most love to do: Spend all my money, go online, read, and learn.

Your self-confessed flaws: I have a tendency to get jealous sometimes and I am very very sensitive.

What intrigues/fascinates you: The World and people. I love to hear others opinions and everything about them. I love to listen. You may just learn something new from them.

What scares you: Spiders, and not being able to live.

Quotation to live by: "If you love someone, write their name in a circle, not a heart. A heart can be broken, but a circle goes on forever."

Additional comments: Hmm.. Don’t be afraid to take chances and umm… The Barrow Downs is awesome! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Faye Took is offline   Reply With Quote