View Single Post
Old 10-14-2002, 04:19 PM   #17
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Quote:
I have friends who do the Orlie swooning thing, and they apparently find it very hard to keep their conversations G-rated, or even PG rated. Ewww! A whole forum of people talking about THAT???? Orlando Bloom would never come out of his house again!
You are 100% correct, Elenna! All the ones that I have known could not do that either.

Well, not sure Orlando Bloom would ever know, being that he is apparently some sort of technophobe. I feel his pain. This whole "Internet" thing scares me to death...I am surprised I get this far.

And "unladylike" words did come to my mind too, Elenna, and I, too, had to restrict my post greatly from what I felt like saying about the concept of "Slash Fanfiction". Buuut, we are supposed to be nice on here, so, while I said that I do not like it and I do not hate it, I had many words about what I thought of the general idea of a board for slash fanfiction.