View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #410
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Doctor Dream Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen
I also had a dream last night - I dreamed I knew every last Barrow-downers real name (they would show up on the member's list for some reason), but none interested me except for Diamond88's. (Yes, 88) So I went to Wisconsin to the hospital (?) where she worked, and stalked all her co-workers. Diamond88 was, um...a rather buxom nurse and yet still looked like Daffy Duck.
Lalwendė's real name was Leroy Brown.

Feel free not to analize that, O Impish one.
You're obviously psychic. You see, I happen to know that Diamond18 is a buxom nurse who looks like Daffy Duck. And Lalwendė isLeroy Brown (makes you wonder about that marriage to davem, now don't it?)

But seriously: hospitals are places of healing and Diamond18 is bigger (in your estimation) than she claims to be. And she's funny in a, well, daffy way. All of which makes her a healer. I haven't the foggiest on Lal. Not enough info, deary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
It seems BD dreams really haunt me...

I had a dream that there was a huge larp (live action role playing game) set in the middle ages and a lot of 'downers were playing in it. I played a middle-aged widowed noblewoman and I had a black gown. Lhuna was playing my daughter and she had similar gown to mine, but it was the same colour as her avvie's background. (Sorry Mith for stealing your child. ) I remeber that Fea was a widowed noblewoman too, but she was young. And Ang was a monk and morm was a common guardsman. Make of that what you will...
Seems you're still processing DWWW XXI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn Telcontar
Dear Dr. Dream, I never dream about the Downs! What do you think that means?
It means you aren't in need of processing complex inner stuff. Either that or you're a dull lady. Although Roa & Kath do have something....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen
Alright...last night I dreamed I went to work (BK), and I punched in, and my manager Mary was showing me the schedule, but right next to it this new topic on the BD's opened up. I can't remember what it was called, but I remember the third post was by this unregistered user named something like "unbalthawen".

Two posts later, the user had registered, and was saying something like "The Only Real Estel and Oddwen are the rockingest people on the planet and I only like them, but Oddwen, I've been to Holland and I don't think I should associate with you."

Then people I didn't recognize started joining in and saying how awesome I was and how much they adored me. (Malkatoj may have been one of these.)

It was a quite possibly the best dream I've ever had. Although it was starting to get quite sad, as the posts got more and more off-topic and I felt the BW was going to close it soon. But I've never been to Holland.
A mixture of very good and very sad, actually. There's a similarity in spelling between Holland and Oddwen, in a weird way, but that's what dreams are about. Basically Unbalthawen is saying you're cool but not enough for me to meet you. That might explain the 'Un'. That's my best stab. TORE, I haven't the foggiest idea what it means about you. It most likely depends on what Oddwen associates you with.

Except for one possibility, which reading Diamond's dream brought to mind. "The Only Real Estel" = the only real hope. We all know that. So whenever you're in a BDer's dream, unless they know you REAL well, there's this "deepest hope of the heart" element in it. Which makes me think about how the only dream I ever had, had TORE in it too!

Ouch. Dr. Dream has a headache after all that. Unpaid, no less. Grrr.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote