View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 03:11 PM   #6
Maédhros
The Kinslayer

Maédhros has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Maédhros
Thumbs up

Quote:
Okay. I say we wait until we have from Antoine a final FoG text, and we send it out to people. Then we can commence on Earendil.
Hopefully that will be very soon when Antoine posts it in the Public forum. It will require a password in order to open it I think.

Quote:
Another thought I had: long ago, Lindil suggested the possibility of making a sort of mailing list for the members that have signed up, so that periodically we can send out general updates on our progress and on the current discussions going on. Nothing more ever came of it. But now it sounds to me to be not too bad an idea, especially since it would remind members about the project on a semi-regular basis.
I have always felt that one of the major problems facing this project was the lack of communication between the members. I think that having a members list of the persons involved in the project at one time would be an excellent idea.
There was this other idea in which the members who had IM softwares would share their IM names so that the communication between us would be swifter and more efficient, but alas, the only members who replied are no more amongst us.