View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 06:02 AM   #224
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Ugh, it's finals week and I've lost the time to fill my save. I'm going to try to fill it tomorrow, if not then I'll fill it after I take my last test on Thursday. If that's a problem I can just delete my save and put up a post when I actually have the time to fill it.
Yes, well, you are not the only one. But at least I hope nobody relies on my save for now. As soon as the pre-Christmas busi-ness in school ends, I will be able to post normally again. That means, on Friday you can expect me finally posting all I wanted. I promise I will do it then at last, but there's been really no time to do anything now.

Just one checking thing - Groin, Lommy, especially you two - do you have any more concrete idea how many Orcs approaching are we talking here? At least this party which Óin could see now.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories