View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 08:48 PM   #95
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Well, it looked like everyone from Luthien's group who was going to arrive had already done so. She was safe to leave the pavilion in their care and take her baked goods to the refreshment table. First she handed the basket around to her friends and let them each choose something good to munch on. It didn't do to go on an empty stomach all the way to the food tables.

"I'll be right back, hopefully," she announced, and sauntered off to the area containing all the food, and thus most of the people. Once she had relieved herself of her burden, she would have to reward herself for her great toil, she thought. Meanwhile, a scone or two would do nicely. Her trip took longer than she had expected. Two sonces became three, and a cookie as well. By the time she actually got to the table to lay out her food, her basket contained a grand total of one cookie. Oh, well, she reflected. At least they went to good use. And I still have my present for the Barrow-wight, so I suppose that may redeem me. Could I convince everyone to do a skit, I wonder? Her thoughts trailed off as she sighted a big pot full of taters. Right beside it lay a stack of plates, and oh glory! Mushrooms! Honoring hobbits as she was on that day, she thought no more of skits.

You know what? I love Mip.