View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 04:20 PM   #132
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Merisu's Dreme may now be read - gradually, the saves are being filled in! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It would be nice to get the story moving along this week, since I will be away for a couple of weeks as of next Monday. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] (Closer to most of you, since in the US, but lacking PC and internet access for the most part, alas! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] )

Question: Would you all like to keep going while I'm gone? At our present pace, we needn't worry about too much plot progress, I imagine! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You should manage enough sidetracks, pauses and saves to fill the time, [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and if anyone gets inspired and creative, more power to you! I hope to be able to look in often enough to keep up with developments. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'