View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 11:00 PM   #154
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

I'm on my way out, leaving you on your own for the next weeks. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Please take good care of Merisu for me. Should you desire to carry on with the plot, consider following matters:
1) We need the parts of the Ent-That-Was-Broken before leaving Soreham.
2) If we completely destroy *every* city through which we travel, it's gonna get boring.
3) Before we head for the GAP of Soreham, we will detour through the Forest of Canned Corn. That is not the direct route, but when did that ever stop us?!
That should keep you going for a bit, and I hope to be able to take a look and perhaps write briefly sometime in there. Have fun!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'