View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 05:11 PM   #2
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Thumbs up At Last! A Texas thread!

Yay! I've been hoping for a specifically Texas Barrow-downers thread.

About me: I was born in Arlington and have lived there all my life. For those who don't know, Arlington is right in between Fort Worth and Dallas. And no, Arlington is nobody's suburb! (Pet peeve. )

I am currently living 8 months of the year in College Station, however, while attending Texas A&M University. And most importantly, I'm the proudest member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2005! A-A-A-WHOOP!

Although I don't have a car, I manage to get around pretty decently. After three years of this (Class of 2005 means I'm a junior) I've become proficient at mooching rides. Galadel, I was in San Antonio the weekend of Valentine's Day! My roommate lives there. At this point I can't count on getting there during December, since I'll already be home. Plus my roommate is graduating in May and probably going to grad school in California. But I know other people who live there, as well as many in Houston.

I'm looking forward to meeting you fellow Barrow-downers here in Texas! And that goes even if you're from UT.