View Single Post
Old 09-03-2002, 08:53 AM   #34
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rose Cotton has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Do I wish I was in Middle Earth? All the time. 24/7. I even do imagine myself there. Not just at night but like when I'm in the car or anywhere. I'll make up my own little stories inside my head. I'll close my eyes and say, "Well Frodo, Where are we going today?"

And it's not just with LotR. It happens with alot of books I read.

Do you think PJ still has the LotR sets up in New Zealand. Like Rivendell, Hobbiton, and Edoras. Cause it would be cool just to go and walk around the sets and feel like I'll actually walking to the frount door of Bag End.

I like Lush's idea about there being somwhere a real Middle Earth. It's kind of like the Neverending Story. Where as long as we belive it will be there waiting for us.
Or like in The Chronicles of Narnia where the children relize that what we think of as life is only a shadow of what it really out there.

Well there are alot of people registered on this forum. If we could all belive in ME then I bet it will just pop into reality somwhere.

Hope to see you there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]