View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 09:10 PM   #35
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Ok, thoughts:

Nerwen - seemed a bit antsy in her initial posts, maybe, but others are fishier at the moment.
Inzil - the creepiest thing about him is that he doesn't seem suspicious of me! No, seriously, I find his jumping-on-Cab-for-jumping-on-Mac at least as opportunistic as Cab's jump was. Actually, I see Cab's in a bit better light, since someone needs to get suspicions going, right? A risky role to play but a necessary one.
Also, I got the impression Cab was his main suspect? If it was Mac, I'm not quite sure why, but he chose to vote him.
Cabbie - Suspecting Mac for his timing. Not really as suspicious, to my mind, as it seems to be to Legate and Inzil.
Legate - Seems legit. After all, "sounding fake" is pretty much all there is to go on at this point (that or the timing of posts).
Macalaure -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Hmmm. I have to admit that your post would usually make me very, very suspicious of you. But this is your first game, so I'll be nice.
For now...
Eight years of being nice earns you a free pass for toDay, Mac. Wasn't that a great game?

Sally
Aganzir
Wilwa
Greenie

Absent and therefore all evil. One must be the secret cobbler.

Shasta

Also absent, but psychic and therefore too useful to lose.
Unless evil... psychic wolves? Nope nope nope...

Threatening to vote people seems to be effective. Perhaps I'll vote for Sally...
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote