View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #237
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
I think we should probably do a kinship moot at some point during it.
Indeed, that sounds like a good idea. If we could come up with some good time for meeting, that'd be great.

And I definitely agree that the Frostbluff theatre last winter was one of the best things I've experienced in there The Mad Baggins play was just brilliant even by itself - the idea was really commendable, and very canonical, too! (Just for those who don't know - there was this theatre play describing The Long-Expected Party and Bilbo's disappearance, but from the "realistic point of view of the public" - i.e. Gandalf and The Evil Dwarf being the villains who make Bilbo disappear Great stuff.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 10-20-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote