Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 10:57 PM   #239
ElenCala Isil
Shade of Carn Dûm

ElenCala Isil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ElenCala Isil Send a message via Yahoo to ElenCala Isil
Well, let's see. I had this dream I was at an end o' the year field trip at school, and Faramir tagged along. Well, he and one of my classmates got eaten by a seahorse on that one Journey to Atlantis ride at Seaworld...and Legolas was just standing there for no good reason. Lëowen was hissing and screaming 'NOOOO! WE CAN'T GO ON THE RIDE!! WE'LL DIE IF WE WALK IN THE WET!!!' (which, ironically, is something she'd probably really say.)
Then some other stuf I won't really bother explaining because it has little to do with LotR, and/or I'd just rather not. Then all of a sudden said classmate and Faramir re-appear and tell about how they got eaten by a seahorse. Legolas dissappears. Then all of a sudden I'm witnessing Uncle Dom attempt suicide by jumping out of the window of a skyscraper...which suddenly turns into a one-story house.

Then there was that one dream where Merry and Pippin were stand-up comedians, and LotR was being filmed in a big tent in a playground in New Zealand. *blink* And there were rows and rows of really awesome Merry and Pippin action figures.